-Hawk-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can any one help me i cannot join the server!

3 posters

Go down

Can any one help me i cannot join the server! Empty Can any one help me i cannot join the server!

Post by soloorg Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:45 pm

after press joined the server it show this

Failed to join 134.225.225.72:36963
Failed to load the map
'Mc_Palestine_Lake'
failed to load tiles 'Minecraft-randomfix.bmp'

Can anyone give me the file of this one please Sad

soloorg
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Can any one help me i cannot join the server! Empty Re: Can any one help me i cannot join the server!

Post by Cracker Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:54 pm

ah easy delete the map 1st then open game folder gfx/tiles/Minecraft-randomfix.bmp
delete it and make sure in your game settings [net options] that u can download than
3 mb I hope I helped you ...if all that didn't work ask again! Smile

Last edited by Cracker on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Cracker
Cracker
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Can any one help me i cannot join the server! Empty Re: Can any one help me i cannot join the server!

Post by soloorg Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:02 am

thx for the help but the thing is i dont have this file "Minecraft-randomfix.bmp" please can you give me and i already tried everything

soloorg
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracker Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:10 am

it's 12:10 now and I'm using my phone I'm so sorry but I well send to tomorrow when I wake up just try once what did I tell u it well works
and if u need right now u can find it on usgn website
Cracker
Cracker
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soloorg Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:12 am

Cracker wrote:it's 12:10 now and I'm using my phone I'm so sorry but I well send to tomorrow when I wake up just try once what did I tell u it well works
and if u need right now u can find it on usgn website

oh tyvm but i already tried everything it not working so i think i just need the actual file "Minecraft-randomfix.bmp" may be i can join the server after i put this in the folder.

soloorg
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soloorg Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:14 am

i was Mod 2 in the previous !Minecraft! that was not owned by Hawk so i came back and i cannot join it because this error.

soloorg
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracker Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:25 am

enter on usgn website and search rp_minecraft (map)on files archive
sorry because I can't submit a link
I think  it's exist with it goodluck
Cracker
Cracker
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soloorg Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 am

well it cannot use the tile. So i need your help to upload that .bmp file for me Sad thx for all the help i will wait for the file when you ready just post it here Very Happy

Thank you in advance.

soloorg
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracker Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:44 am

tomorrow when I wake up promise
Cracker
Cracker
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soloorg Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:51 am

i was very surprise that this server still getting love by people Very Happy and i guess it still have spawn killers as usual LOL. Well if i can connect it after i get that file would be very very nice cannot wait to play the old map that i have played before. Lastly, this map still the most popular as before that is amazing like i was a part of creating the map "Mc_palestine_lake" and "minecraft_halloween" before have many bugs so yeah would like to play it again even tho i will be just a normal player not VIP or MOD and no hat xD i cannot remember all the secret in the map anymore so please help me if you could LOL.

soloorg
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Exist Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:53 am

First , Welcome again to cs2d and Minecraft ^^
And As what cracker said ... that's the problem
You mean this one ? :
Can any one help me i cannot join the server! Minecr10
Can u tell me ur old name ! ( You said , you are mod2 on old Mc ) ... And maybe i'll found u on the sv : i will tell u some secret places and let you found the others with playing ^^
Exist
Exist
-Hawk- Admin
-Hawk- Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down